Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Baby Girl Shower Decorations Banner Silhouette Cameo Tutorial

I completed most of these decorations in April but didn't want to post them until after the baby shower.  My friend is on all most social network posts and I didn't want to spoil the surprise of the decorations and baby bedding gift. The baby shower was yesterday so now I can post!

This baby banner was designed and cut on the Silhouette Cameo:
Layer 1: Bazzill cardstock green
Layer 2: Recollection designer papers
Layer 3: Vellum cut to doily
Layer 4: Bazzill Cardstock lavender
Layer 5: Recollections cardstock Purple
Twine: Recollections purple
Mirror butterflies from Michaels




Video Tutorial demonstrating how to make each layer of the banner on the Silhouette Cameo:


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful banner! I appreciate your taking time to blog and share videos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete